321546

Friday 16 May 2014

Vintage Motorcycle Police

I have been up to my eyeballs in motorcycles, but not necessarily in the way I'd like. Instead of being out and about, riding my bike and visiting all my friends and fellow riders, I've been riding the desk at the office. Of course, it's typical of this time of year, what with everyone wanting to do the same as me and get out for a spin on two wheels. This means a lot of interest in Blue Circle and their excellent and exclusive motorcycle insurance product and everyone here has been plugging away, trying to deal with the overwhelming demand. Can a guy complain because he has a great job and it's busy? One way to look at it is to say that I've met another 60 or 70 new people in the past  month and they're all a part of the riding community, so that's awesome!
Of course, working the way we have been her at Blue Circle means not as much time doing some of the other fun stuff too, like writing my blog and doing some Facebook posts. Last night I uploaded a bunch of photos I've been compiling on the boys in blue and their connection to the motorcycle world. Have a look at these vintage bike cops and tell me they don't love to ride too!
Quite the fleet!

"run down escaping criminals"?!



Busted!

Sometime in the 40's

Way to go Buffalo!

Everyone's liking the new ride

1933 Montreal Motorcycle Police

Check out the Peacemaker on his hip

Indian also marketed their bikes to the police

Better pull over for these two
I've Been trying to find out just what that knob and cable were for on this old police bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment