321546

Wednesday 11 January 2017

One More Day Of The Deepfreeze....we hope!

Yes, it's currently -25ÂșC outside and we've had a few too many days at these types of temperatures to be amused by yet another, particularly when the forecast is calling for warmer temperatures. In fact, it's supposed to be in the plus side by the weekend and I, for one, look forward to it, especially with the Edmonton Motorcycle Show coming up on the weekend. I just finished working at the Calgary version and the cold made for some logistics issues when hauling gear around. Still, it may have added to the attendance, with lots of folks looking to avoid cabin fever.
Still a bit funny though, to be looking at and thinking about motorcycles when it's snowy and frozen outside. I coincidentally saw this photo on the internet on the weekend and it made me think of our plight and gave me a good laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment