321546

Friday 28 July 2017

Urban Myth: Part 2

here's another urban myth that surfaced in a video that went viral in early 2017. I watched it and thought that it was pretty amazing, so it caught me. After sharing it with a close member of the family who also happens to be a pilot, the truth came out and we had a laugh together afterward, since he informed me that this viral video was actually a well orchestrated hoax. My lack of flying knowledge coupled with some crafty shooting, finished off with CGI created what i thought was a very real landing and it totally fooled me.
I do know that there have been some pretty amazing emergency landings with planes in distress ( way to go Sully!! ) and I'm building a post right now about some of those feats, so watch for that in the near future, as well as more about urban myths we'll shoot down.

No comments:

Post a Comment