321546

Wednesday 14 August 2013

It Really Is A Small World!!

Since Blue Circle was really busy, I was helping out in the office by taking on some of the requests for quotes. After calling one of the numbers on the list and chatting to a very nice young lady with a distinctive name I told her of a young girl I once met with the very same name. It would have been 20 years ago that I volunteered my services at my neighbourhood elementary school in Ramsay, as they were preparing for the Grade 6 grad and looking to get "grad photos" of the students who were leaving. It was my hobby and I happily offered my services,  taking a series of photos, including one of this sweet young girl.


Well wouldn't you know it if my gal on the phone was none other than the very same young lady from Ramsay School, all grown up and rollin' out on her very own motorcycle for the first time. Still a lovely young lady, very polite and quite enthusiastic about motorcycling! We're very happy to have her as part of the Blue Circle family and it was a real treat to get to meet up with her after so many years!


First we try the Sport Bike

Soon we're hooked on dirt bikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment