321546

Monday 3 February 2014

Amp It Up!

Since I've done a couple of posts about electric motorcycles, here are a few photos of some of the many bikes that are currently on the market right now. These zero emission type bikes have various ranges and price tags, and with more manufacturers coming on board, the competition should promote improvements on both factors.  Of course, every year sees technological advancements that will also affect the 'horsepower' and range capabilities and make them more practical to own.
Still, I don't know if I could ever give up the roar of my 103 cu.in bike, even if not just for giving the average (and seemingly blind) car driver some sort of aural clue that I am also driving on the road!


Kiwani
Terra Motors 'Kiwani'


Brammo's 'Empulse'
The Brammo 'Enertia'
Mavizen Design for KTM
Cruiser styling
Honda Oree concept model
Voxan
Sway Motorsports 3-Wheeler
Lean the machine




































No comments:

Post a Comment