321546

Saturday 25 July 2015

LiveWire

I had the pleasure of going for a little test ride the other day. Harley Davidson has been on the road with their new electric motorcycle, the LiveWire. It's just a Proto type and they are letting potential customers take these bikes for a spin. 
I written a couple of electric bikes before, so I had an idea of what to expect. I will say, I did like this particular model and would have liked to have had more time to run it through its paces. It was quite nimble, had a ton of torque, responded well on and off the throttle, and I like the look of it. Not sure if I'll be able to afford it if and when it comes out but I had fun taking it for a ride.
Just like the rig they haul around for Demo Days
It's not a big bike, weighing 225 kg, but it feels solid and definitely has power (72 h.p and 0-60 in under 4 seconds)
Sabrina, from Heritage Harley Davidson in Edmonton, came to give it a ride.
The charging station
Posing!


No comments:

Post a Comment