321546

Monday 11 August 2014

Camo-Toe

I popped into After Dark Custom Motorcycles while on a recent road trip to Edmonton. I always like visiting the shop and chatting to Andrew and the crew about their bikes and recent projects. This trip I was interested in getting some information about a special custom that After Dark did for Blue Circle client Jason. Though I got the some specificdetails, I wasn't able to get the photos I wanted but in the meantime did see the bike that was the impetus for Jason to get his own custom ride.
The "Camo-Toe" is another military inspired bike that belongs to one of Jason's military buddies. After seeing it, Jason decided to get his own bike, one that personifies his perspective on his military experiences.Though I don't know the exact details of the 'Camo-Toe', I believe it's owner did a few tours in Afghanistan and his bike seems to reflect some of his experiences there.
Watch for a detailed future post, as well as a special feature in the Blue Circle November newsletter issue, about Jason's "Sniper-96".

Blue Circle at After Dark
Camo-Toe in it's full glory

Strong views

Details

Go Camo

After Dark's lot

No comments:

Post a Comment