321546

Thursday 2 February 2017

wYneYC

My daughter gave me this very cool Christmas present, which fits perfectly into my gifting preference of getting presents that are either consumable, or provide some sort of an experience. It's a "wine subscription" that does both, as set up by the folks at wYneYC in Calgary. Not only is it a very tasty consumable as is, but it also provides some interesting and unique wines that I may not normally have the opportunity to taste or would necessarily choose myself.
To get set up, one must fill out a wine profile and selections are based on those choices, which can be changed/updated at any time of course. Awesome bonus to go with the wine being delivered right to my door, is that each bottle comes with a nice little write up that not only describes the vino but gives some ideas on pairings with food. My first month was delivered recently and we're looking forward to popping the cork and giving these two bottles a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment