321546

Tuesday 18 March 2014

Daytona Bike Week

Harry and Nancy were down in Florida, enjoying some Daytona Bike Week fun! They sent me a bunch of photos to share, and make me feel a bit jealous for the sunshine and warmth of some real riding weather! Some cool custom bikes and lots of events going on, so maybe next year we'll join them down there!
Stretched...

Makes me think of my last post featuring Cyclecars!


Even though I love the look of this Bagger, the old Police Special in the background caught my eye and reminded me of my old bike 'Pearl'

Light 'em up!

More 3-wheelers

Lots of bikes and riders...

and bikes and riders!
That's one big front tire on this custom bagger

Portable toilet stall converted to ATM! 
How tough would this raked and stretched chopper be to handle?

Another nice customization on this Hayabusa


No comments:

Post a Comment