321546

Saturday 1 March 2014

Ink...The Good, The Bad And The Ugly

I guess the reality of tattoos is that, like any art, their appreciation is subjective. Here's a few inked hides that may appeal to you or repulse you, depending on your tastes. And even with modern laser technology promising removal, I'd say that this is a permanent piece of design that you'll have to live with for the rest of your life, so you'd better really love it a lot! Since I only sport one tat, which I got 40 years ago and when the average artist wasn't much of one, my perspective is slightly tainted! haha!  I've debated the cover up tattoo many times but living with the devil I know certainly may be easier than the one I don't know, so maybe it's best left untouched. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment